Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

energy balls part 2!

I have discovered the best combination yet.

Dried cranberries
Raw cashews
Cacao nibs
Vanilla
Drizzle of agave syrup
Pinch of salt


It's just that simple.
I rolled half of them in in hemp seeds, and left the other half naked.


Nutrients at it's best!
You can also choose to soak the cashews before making this, as they are easiest digested and less acidic than without a good soaking.



For this particular batch, I added BEET POWDER. Yeah. Powder.
I found some at Down to Earth and thought of making pink pancakes! (I made those but didn't feel the need to post them because they didn't turn out delicious like I assumed) But adding a pinch of beet powder to these energy balls will give it a deep burgandy color (no beet taste).


No comments:

Post a Comment